  1. briggo

    briggo Guest

    Can i use my usb mobile broadband stick to connect to xbox live?

    briggo, Aug 7, 2008

  2. Hi
    Probably Not.
    I do not know which one you have, but this type of device usually needs to
    install first drivers on the PC.
    You can not install software drivers on X-Box. The Cards that are compatible
    with X-Box come with drivers preinstalled on the card's firmware.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 7, 2008

  3. briggo

    Spaceman Guest

    Jack is correct,
    Unless it has the XBox360 logo on the usb wireless stick
    it won't work on the Xbox360.

    and I hope nobody tells me he said the Xbox because
    the Xbox has no USB ports.
    :)

    --
    James M Driscoll Jr