    that page!! Is it my xbox consloe or my live account thats the problem??

    Cheers

    Andi
    Andi, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Andi

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:09:06 GMT, Andi wrote:

    The subject line was screaming - it must be a blueyonder user and what
    happens.

    >Is it possible that an xbox live account can have a problem which means you
    >can't download updates for games???? I've got ghost recon 2 but i can't play
    >it on Live. It just won't let me sign in. It tells me i need an update so

    <snip>

    You may want to check these newsgroups, in no particular order but
    that's your choice.

    blueyonder.users.self-help.x-box
    blueyonder.users.self-help
    blueyonder.users.self-help.networking
    blueyonder.games.general

    >further than mine and said complete where as mine just stops and freezes on
    >that page!! Is it my xbox consloe or my live account thats the problem??

    If you suspect an account problem then 24HSHD isn't the place to ask ,
    your ISP is better for that question. 24HSHD isn't your ISP it's a
    public newsgroup not affiliated with any ISP or other service provider.

    Me
    why?, Jul 13, 2005