    [​IMG]

    Quote: "Of course, with the lower resolution, jaggies become an issue. Now, each Xbox 360 game is supposed to have 4x Anti-Aliasing applied, thanks to the custom ATI hardware inside. However, on the version we played, this blatantly wasn't happening. There were a good number of jaggies, and we can tell you straight that these weren't being AA'd out. We need to get our hands on a final console and a final copy of the game, but if this AA isn't in there, then there is going to be a significant difference between the media screenshots we've all seen and the actual output on your TV. This would be more than a little disappointing."

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2005/11/21/xbox_360_impressions/1.html

    Silverstrand, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    the graphics are too clean, theres no ""rl"" things is in. like Bloom/HDR and so forth :(

    unholy, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    The racing sim looks sweet. Remember, this is just the very beginning, the good stuff won't be put out for the thing for at least another year. I'd still love to have one.

    The Modfather, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    same, but waste o mula :p, lets just ask microsoft if we can review one :D

    unholy, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    meh, the Xbox 360 is going to go down just like the dreamcast.

    Gez, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh huh, or like the original XBox? :) Nah, I don't think so. The death of the dreamcast was lack of support and interest. The XBox has tons of support and there'll be titles for it out the wazoo. Will it be as big as the PS3? Only time can tell but I imagine its going to be comparable to the XBox vs. the PS2. Which basically means having both would be great. But yeah, the money, yeesh they're just too expensive.

    The Modfather, Nov 23, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    more expensive then ur kick ass mods modfather :D (if u exclude the expensive small pieces like gems and stuff :D)

    unholy, Nov 23, 2005