    A picture would be Nice.
    Thanks
    ShaggyE2
    ShaggyE2, Nov 13, 2008

  2. ShaggyE2

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 13, 2008

  3. ShaggyE2

    ShaggyE2 Guest

    On Nov 13, 7:14 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > ShaggyE2 wrote:
    > > Where is the Transistor that Controls the Fans Speed?

    > Google xbox 360 fan speed
    >
    > > A picture would be Nice.

    > Here you go:http://www.sabbathlive.com/articles/caljam/scottlifshine.jpg

    A picture of where the Transistor is
    Not a RANDOM Picture
    ShaggyE2, Nov 13, 2008
  4. ShaggyE2

    SwissTony Guest

    SwissTony, Nov 14, 2008
  5. ShaggyE2

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    ShaggyE2 wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 7:14 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> ShaggyE2 wrote:
    >>> Where is the Transistor that Controls the Fans Speed?

    >> Google xbox 360 fan speed
    >>
    >>> A picture would be Nice.

    >> Here you go:http://www.sabbathlive.com/articles/caljam/scottlifshine.jpg

    > A picture of where the Transistor is
    > Not a RANDOM Picture

    Don't ask vague questions then.

    P.S. Shorting out transistors is not a good idea and I doubt that there
    is a single transistor that would be visible. More likely its a function
    built into one of the chips or its a voltage regulator. Good luck
    screwing up your Xbox :)
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 14, 2008
  6. ShaggyE2

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    SwissTony wrote:
    > "ShaggyE2" <> wrote in message
    >> Where is the Transistor that Controls the Fans Speed?
    >> I want to jump it so it runs at FULL SPEED
    >> A picture would be Nice.
    >> Thanks
    >> ShaggyE2

    > http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/mods/360-12V-fan-Mod.htm

    Yup thats the one I found doing a google search as I recommended to the OP.

    No transistors were injured in the making of this message.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 14, 2008