XBOX 360 ELITE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by landon.dangles@gmail.com, May 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    FREE XBOX 360 ELITE!!!
    I seriously didn't believe this myself until it acctually worked!!! I
    always thought these things were scams so i never tried them for
    myself. I got my elite in a matter of days!! Get your own Xbox 360
    Elite console Now! Why buy it!!! Just Follow the steps below!

    Step 1: Copy and paste the website below into your browser.

    http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3848787

    Step 2: Sign up for account type (the easiest and fastest way to get
    your elite is to do the referral account)

    Step 3: You then have to complete 1 offer from the 4 pages of offers
    they provide you. I did the Stamps.com one because it is the easiest
    one and after i got credit for the offer, i simply cancelled it right
    away and didn't get charged a penny! They do ask for a credit card,
    but it is NOT billed if you cancel your trial before it is over.

    Step 4: Refer 10 people to do the same thing (you can get a combo
    pack of an extra controller or an extra game if you pick that pack,
    and then it would be 13 referrals)

    Step 5: Choose the way to refer people, the easiest ways are posting
    in forums and ebay, or even Myspace.

    Step 6: Collect your free xbox elite!!

    There is no reason not to try this!! I do not work for any company
    promoting this! I am a college kid who was wowed by this acctually
    working!! Get your free Xbox 360 Elite TODAY!!

    , May 23, 2007