    jedmeister Guest

    saw in harvey normans the xbox 360 - not too impressed. I guess a high res
    racing game is no better than a medium one. gameplays still the same.

    jedmeister, Feb 17, 2006

  2. T'was the Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:47:33 +1300 when I remembered
    "jedmeister" <> saying something like this:

    >saw in harvey normans the xbox 360 - not too impressed. I guess a high res
    >racing game is no better than a medium one. gameplays still the same.

    Graphics have never made a game that sucked to play fun. I'm surprised
    people are putting more and more effort into things like graphics,
    while neglecting things like truely destructible environments (like
    the real world), realistic AI (ducking being a crate doesn't count),
    having less crates (FPS games without crates are like RTS games
    without a dictator) etc...

    The last fun game I played was the Warriors. Not so great in single
    player mode, but in co-op was awesome. Great fun.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Feb 18, 2006

  3. jedmeister

    James West Guest

    which HN?

    was it on a HiDef TV

    the early games on every console are always crap

    James

    James West, Feb 21, 2006