Xbox 360 Bundles

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by n41beyha, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. n41beyha

    n41beyha Guest

    n41beyha, Jun 4, 2008

  2. n41beyha

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "n41beyha" typed:
    > I finally found a site with good bundles for xbox 360 and Playstation
    > 3. heres the link for the bundles. best deals ive seen.

    Hey spammer, why bother with a URL when you can post email address'?

    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Jun 4, 2008

  3. In article <48463655$>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "n41beyha" typed:
    >> I finally found a site with good bundles for xbox 360 and Playstation
    >> 3. heres the link for the bundles. best deals ive seen.

    >Hey spammer, why bother with a URL when you can post email address'?

    Didn't you forget
    ??
    ... and
    ?? :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 4, 2008
  4. n41beyha

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    > In article <48463655$>, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarweb "n41beyha" typed:
    >>> I finally found a site with good bundles for xbox 360 and
    >>> Playstation
    >>> 3. heres the link for the bundles. best deals ive seen.

    >> Hey spammer, why bother with a URL when you can post email address'?
    >>

    > Didn't you forget
    > ??
    > .. and
    > ?? :)

    Thanks Bruce, I was hurried and knew I was forgetting something/s. <g>
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Jun 6, 2008