    64bit, or does anyone know of a compatible x64 driver for the X1185. I've
    already contacted lexmark and they were absolutely 0 help. Any ideas would
    be appreciated. Thx. Jordan

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=, Sep 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    No way to use a 32-bit driver on x64.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 15, 2006

  3. OK, Kinda Figured as much.
    Has anyone heard of a way to convert a 32bit driver to a 64bit one, or
    better yet, a compatible 64 bit driver for the X1185?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=, Sep 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Sorry I can't help much more...
    There is not a way to convert a 32-bit driver to a 64-bit one... It's not
    that easy.

    If there is an x64 driver available, it should be on the manufacturer's
    site. However, there are some less-supported drivers also available from
    www.planetamd64.com. However, it's possible that one does not exist for
    your device.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 15, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Sometimes you can get the print function to work with one of the built in
    printer drivers included on x64. The other functions seem to be lost until
    Lexmark writes drivers, which I wouldn't count on. Personally I bought a
    Brother AIO and it has drivers. Low price and seems cheaper to run than
    Lexmark.

    John Barnes, Sep 15, 2006
  6. yeah I hear you on the Brother PRinter. Problem with that is that we aren't
    gonna replace a printer over a Beta(RC1) release. Maybe once they go with
    full retail. Oh well, MAybe next year. At least it networks with WIN MCE
    2005. I knew there was a reason i didn't delete that partition!

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZGFuIEgu?=, Sep 15, 2006