    --
    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d, May 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d

    James Park Guest

    Shipping and handling is $40!? That seems rather expensive.

    James Park, May 10, 2005

  3. Hi James,

    I agree, this is a somewhat high number especially for us used to FedEx but
    I believe if you look at the whole picture, you just bought a copy of Windows
    XP x64 for $40 - Good deal, in my opinion.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d, May 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d

    M. Murcek Guest

    Now, if they would own up to the needs of their Athlon64 laptop owners (and
    Compaq also) they'd be on to something...

    M. Murcek, May 10, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    I have a Dell Dimension 8400 with a Retail Upgrade Copy of 32 Bit Windows Xp
    Professional Edition (the computer originally came with Windows Xp Home
    Edition). Since I have a Retail Copy of Professional Edition and since Dell
    does not cover my 8400 under their program, I assume that the Microsoft
    Website was the correct place to order my Upgrade from, correct?

    Kevin Panzke, May 10, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d

    Randy Guest

    If Dell makes either Athlon or Compaq systems, I'm not aware of it...

    Randy, May 10, 2005