    The product is scheduled for shipping the week of July 11, 2005.

    Regards,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Program
    Uranus Brown [LSMFT], Jul 12, 2005

  2. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    bjrugg Guest

    Uranus Brown [LSMFT] wrote:
    > Received an email today:
    >

    > Thank you for your interest,
    >

    > The product is scheduled for shipping the week of July 11, 2005.
    >

    > Regards,
    >

    > Microsoft Technology Advancement Program

    CC charged today.Shipping has started, I suspect!!!
    bjrugg, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    M. Murcek Guest

    For all those who have been waiting for this with bated breath, may it turn
    out to be so, and here's hoping your postman, FedEx guy, whoever, is at your
    door soon with your copy of x64 Edition.

    Get ready to rumble!

    M. Murcek, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    John Barnes Guest

    And let's hope when they give up their x86 license that they find all the
    drivers they need and all their software installs and works.

    John Barnes, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    M. Murcek Guest

    At least the forum can move on to primarily technical issues, rather than
    "are we there yet" stuff. And that's not meant as a slam. I think the TAP
    people have been made to wait too long, but at least there's now light at
    the end of the tunnel.

    Hopefully it's not the light coming from under the lid of an unsupported 10
    year old HP scanner!

    M. Murcek, Jul 12, 2005
  6. Likewise, my card has just been charged.

    Looking forward to getting this one.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gTG93ZQ==?=, Jul 12, 2005
  7. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    John Barnes Guest

    I agree. I also hope that when we get the added numbers contacting their
    hardware mfg we will have more success in having drivers delivered. Also,
    more people searching could get more results. We should see the good and
    the bad shortly. Looking forward to it.

    John Barnes, Jul 12, 2005
  8. Well, you guys have until Saturday.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 12, 2005
  9. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    James Park Guest

    My credit card has not been charged. I'm guessing it had something to do
    with it expiring (though subsequently renewed) during the wait. I hate to
    think how long it'll take for the situation to be handled.

    James Park, Jul 12, 2005
  10. Uranus Brown  [LSMFT]

    Mike Guest

    can you give us an idea of your order number so we can at least speculate on
    when ours will be shipped

    Mike, Jul 13, 2005