    I've got my SATA raid 64-bit drivers all installed and working (obviously,
    because I can use the hard drive fine in safe mode). Any help would be
    appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?QXphcmV1cw==?=, Nov 5, 2005

  2. You need to give more info about your system. Did you add any peripherals
    or memory in preparation for installing x64? What is your power supply's
    rating?

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 5, 2005

  3. This could be the same problem I had. After installing Windows and booting
    normally I kept getting a blank screen. Safe Mode worked fine. What I had to
    do was uninstall the display adapter from device manager in safe mode, then
    reboot in normal mode. The video driver reset itself. I then installed the
    latest driver for my video card (Radeon X700) and everything works now - sort
    of. The ATI 64 bit driver is very unstable - it crashes on me all the time.
    Hopefully they're hard at work on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ls?=, Nov 5, 2005
  4. It worked! I guess it's something to do with ATI cards. The 64 bit driver is
    so unstable though, it keeps crashing randomly on me. I really hope they get
    it working right soon.

    =?Utf-8?B?QXphcmV1cw==?=, Nov 6, 2005