    have everything updated.
    --
    Sam
    Sam Steinhauser, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Sam Steinhauser

    Guest Guest

    You Need To Uninstall All Beta Versions Of Windows Vista SP1, Or Else You
    Will Be Waiting Until The World Ends (When The Meteor Crashes Into Earth In
    2030), 4 Windows Update 2 Offer You The RTW Version Of SP1, Just FYI.

    "Sam Steinhauser" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    Guest, Feb 22, 2008

  3. He may already have the final, Kev. He needs to check the build.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 22, 2008