    supported?

    Any hint will be appreciated.

    Ole Thomsen
    Ole Thomsen, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Ole Thomsen

    Ian Guest

    I had trouble with .net framework and the mode switching work-around did not
    work
    so for me - active server pages would not function.

    Ian, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Java and 3rd party plugins to IE can only do 32-bit at this point, but they
    work fine with 32-bit IE. Printer drivers -- many printers work out of the
    box, and there's an HP site that I referenced in my column on the Expert
    Zone. A good safe bet with any new OS is to choose a printer that supports
    Postscript -- there's sure to be a Postscript driver in there, and while you
    may not have full access to all the functions of your printer, you willl be
    able to print documents.

    Don't know about BackupExec. You'll have to ask them.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 12, 2005
  4. Ole Thomsen

    Mercury Guest

    Does TS work? That would be brilliant.
    - Tim

    Mercury, Jun 13, 2005
  5. Terminal Server is a key deployment scenario for x64. It works very well
    indeed. Take a look at the deployment scenarios whitepaper I did before the
    launch, and you'll get a good idea of just how well x64 does for TS.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/x64/deploy.mspx

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 13, 2005
  6. Ole Thomsen

    Tom Mason Guest

    I've had trouble with the DHCP server being stable.

    --
    Tom Mason

    Tom Mason, Jun 27, 2005