x64 Product Key Viewer

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jan 20, 2008

  2. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    Hey there!
    Thanks,tried it out works very well,a keeper.Did you go on holidays yet?
    Have you tried the Foxit Reader?
    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/
    I cannot get adobe to print in Vista 64. It reads file fine,but prints
    gibberish(symbols & characters).Check out Foxit Reader,I'm getting the "pro"
    add-on.Very fast & reasonably priced.

    Kue2, Jan 21, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Hugh!,
    Nope, not gone on vacation yet.
    Leaving on Feb 9th to spend two weeks in Buenos Aires.
    I have been using the lightweight Foxit Reader for over a year and dumped
    Adobe reader long ago.
    Thanks for the tip, though.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 21, 2008
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    And here's another freeware Key Viewer/Finder:
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 21, 2008