    an advance tab that allows me to add a Windows XP, x64 printer driver,
    presumably so that I can use this printer from my X64 machine. Where do I
    find this printer driver?

    Ned H., Aug 4, 2005

  2. ntprint.inf

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Ned H.

    Ned H. Guest

    Thanks.

    Now I have the reverse problem. Where are the printer drivers for 32bit XP?

    Thanks.

    Ned H., Aug 5, 2005
  4. same file, on your 32-bit OS CD, in the \i386 directory.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Ned H.

    Ned H. Guest

    Done.

    Now, why didn't I think of that?

    Just an asside, it should be a bit easier than it was to figure this out.

    Ned

    Ned H., Aug 5, 2005
  6. Yes. I'd actually like to see the necessary files for other architectures
    included on the CD for just this reason. But they're not, so we get to hunt
    around for the CD's when we do this. BTW, I've blogged this today so we can
    point others at the solution easily.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2005