    (so i took the h/d out and tried it with the os installed still,) but it
    still won't work, now i seem to have the latest bios etc in for the mobo,
    just wondered if anyone had anything similar.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U5OTk=?=, Dec 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U5OTk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    It would be helpful if you provided information on just where you get your
    BSOD and what the stop code is. The problem is probably that you need to
    install drivers at F6 during the first part of the install.

    John Barnes, Dec 7, 2005

  3. well i tried it again, re-downloaded the 64 drivers and tried to install,
    same, bsod after installing the drivers, it goes through to "setup is loading
    files" setup starting windows, then stops, bsod, code that comes up is
    0X0000007E, that seems about it.. any ideas..thanx.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U5OTk=?=, Dec 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U5OTk=?=

    Rick Guest

    You need to go to the Microsoft web site and search for your error code.

    This is just one result: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330182/ but it
    gives several things to look at.

    Rick, Dec 7, 2005