x64 nvidia driver for 7900

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Peter Lawton, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Peter Lawton, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Peter Lawton

    Rick Guest

    No, thanks!

    I had bad experience downloading "new" drivers from 3rd party sites and
    will NEVER do it again!

    Downloading from 3rd party, un-sponsored by the originator, sites is a
    good way to get virus and other malware onto your computer!

    Rick, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton Guest

    But I bet if you were sitting here where I am with a nice new 7900 and a
    copy of Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, with Easter holidays starting tomorrow,
    you'd want the drivers to use it ;-)

    Peter Lawton

    PS The drivers work great :)

    Peter Lawton, Apr 13, 2006
  4. Peter Lawton

    Martin S. Guest

    I've downloaded from guru3d.com many times, no problems so far...

    Martin S., Apr 13, 2006
  5. Same thing goes for the french guys at www.station-drivers.com
    This is their link for the 84.21'
    http://www.station-drivers.com/telechargement/nvidia/nvidia forceware-84.21-whql-64.exe
    I highly recommend visiting that site for finding news about drivers.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 13, 2006