  1. Is anyone out there using Cakewalk 5 x64 version and how id it working for
    you. I want to set up a home studio and I believe it will be well worth the
    investment to go 64bit. Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Nick -- I'm _not_ an audio person, but when I talked with the VP of
    Engineering at Cakewalk for a whitepaper on x64 I was doing, I was quite
    impressed. They were amongst the early adopters and were very favourably
    surprised with the overall speedup they saw, even though they weren't
    particularly memory constrained. You should, obviously, check that
    particular drivers you need are available, but assuming they are, you'll be
    pleasantly surprised by the speed improvement in the 64-bit version of
    Cakewalk.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64