    Windows Install only gives me the option of A:\ to search for the drivers.

    How can I install Windows on my RAID array by using a second CD with drivers
    on it?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9tZW9K?=, Dec 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9tZW9K?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Romeo:
    With Windows XP and XP x64 the raid drivers can only be installed
    using a floppy. A USB external floppy drive would work or temporarily
    install a floppy drive.

    Dennis Pack, Dec 8, 2006

  3. Yes, the Installer is very simple-minded and knows nothing of CD or HD
    drives at this stage. Remember, you are in the process of teaching it to
    find your RAID - a floppy is the only option, I use one with success and the
    cost is negligible.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 8, 2006