    anything about how Windows firewall works on X64.

    Anyone have any ideas on this?

    (I havent tried Tiny yet but plan to)

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIFIu?=, Dec 31, 2005

  2. I have noticed with several quite different pieces of software that the
    system IS having trouble storing user preferences. Latest example is nView,
    when defining short-keys, it works fine until you start up again - and the
    short-keys are gone, or even exchanged for something entirely different!
    Same with Flight Simulator, define a new startup situation, and next day it
    is gone. I imagine it could be something in the registry?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIFIu?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Had a similar preferences problem for about 6 months. About 3/4 of the time
    the task bar would revert to 1 bar, whereas I want 6 bars. Last 2 months it
    has stayed at the 6. I have it set to self hide so it is only up when I
    need to change to a window that isn't visible.

    John Barnes, Dec 31, 2005