    Rick Guest

    I just download the x64 driver for the Epson Stylus C84 from the U.S.
    site. I will check it out in a few minutes.

    Rick, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Rick

    Rick Guest

    The driver works great. The only thing that doesn't work, and I had the
    same problem in x86, is the Status Monitor doesn't work with the printer
    being networked on an Epson parallel print server. I was able to
    correct this with the separate Status Monitor 3 program. On the U.S.
    site it is only listed under the C84WN, but on the EU site, it's with
    the other software.

    Rick, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Yay...Finally Epson has made good on their x64 bit drivers.
    My Epson Stylus C64 now works fine.

    Mars Marvin [SETI], Jul 9, 2005
  4. Rick

    mickie Guest

    Yeah....the C84 Drivers also work for the Epson C82 Prints in colour and no
    gobble de gook. The Ink status Monitor is picking up that it is the
    incorect driver for the hardware ( this is a small issue really)but I'm
    getting closer to purchasing the OS

    Mickie

    mickie, Jul 9, 2005