x64 edition

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?cm9u?=, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. Hi i got a disk of xp pro x64 with a software package from school, i can't
    install on my 32 bit pc, what can i do with it?
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9u?=, Sep 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9u?=

    honjo Guest

    Because your PC is not 64-bit machine.

    Kaz

    honjo, Sep 14, 2005

  3. On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:08:07 +0100, ron <>
    wrote:

    > Hi i got a disk of xp pro x64 with a software package from school, i
    > can't
    > install on my 32 bit pc, what can i do with it?

    Hang it in the garden to scare of crows
    Put it in the microwave and watch the sparks fly
    Use it as a drinks coaster
    Collect a few more and make a Noddy Holder hat

    Any other suggestions as to what he can do with it?
    Mark Gillespie, Sep 14, 2005
  4. i kinda meant ways to sell it or trade it.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9u?=, Sep 14, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa, Sep 14, 2005
  6. There's no legal way to sell it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2005
  7. Just purchase or build a x64 compatible machine.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Sep 14, 2005
  8. They are absolutely great to cut up cream cakes (Birthday cakes) and such.
    Only, nothing hot, like pizza!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 14, 2005
  9. But couldn't he put it on e-bay with qualifying hardware?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 14, 2005
  10. No. He has an educational copy. Licensing doesn't allow resale. (and yes, I
    know you can find all sorts of them on eBay, but that doesn't make it
    legal.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?cm9u?=

    ponpon.nul Guest

    ron a couché sur son écran :
    > Hi i got a disk of xp pro x64 with a software package from school, i can't
    > install on my 32 bit pc, what can i do with it?

    Sure, it can FLY ;>))

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net
    ponpon.nul, Sep 15, 2005
  12. ron wrote:
    > Hi i got a disk of xp pro x64 with a software package from school, i can't
    > install on my 32 bit pc, what can i do with it?

    Well, if you're not planning on acquiring a 64-bit computer, give or
    sell the 64-bit license to someone who can use it.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm