    I have trawled through the Intel, Asus websites & many forums for drivers to
    get the Promise RAID chip and AC'97 audio working. Has anyone had any
    success with these two items?

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsbE9uZQ==?=, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Not sure about that model of Promise, but the AC97 is no problem.
    www.planetamd64.com has the best driver selection right now, and I know
    they've got that one.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Thanks Charlie,

    Both my Promise RAID and AC97 problems are fixed. All works (and sounds)
    great!

    Rob

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsbE9uZQ==?=, Jun 5, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V2FsbE9uZQ==?=

    orionbg Guest

    orionbg, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Hi,

    As Charlie suggested, I went to www.planetamd64.com and did a search for
    drivers there. Even though I don't have an AMD chip, I installed the driver
    that was the closest match and it went fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsbE9uZQ==?=, Jul 3, 2005