    How can I do this without thoroughly disrupting our entire organization? Is
    it just a simple "upgrade" to the plain Server 2003, or do I need to wipe
    each system disk clean and install from scratch? HELP!!

    =?Utf-8?B?RHVmZiBCcm93bmU=?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. No downgrade or upgrade to x64 from 32 bit Windows, clean install.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 17, 2005

  3. Sorry - I wasn't clear enough... The servers are already running 2003 x64,
    and I (we) would like to downgrade them to be just plain Server 2003.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHVmZiBCcm93bmU=?=, Nov 17, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RHVmZiBCcm93bmU=?=

    Rick Guest

    Same advice applies, no downgrade from x64 to 32-bit - must do a clean
    install.

    Rick, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Fresh, clean install. No upgrade or downgrade between 64-bit and 32-bit is
    possible.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64