    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Rob Perkins Guest

    Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
    > If any of the _regulars_ here considers him or her self a developer, is
    > actively writing programs for x64, and does not currently have MSDN, please
    > contact me off list.

    What do you have in mind? Our Empower subscription expires this month,
    and I don't know if I'll get the certifications done in time...

    Rob

    Rob Perkins, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP

    jacob navia Guest

    Charlie Russel - MVP a écrit :
    > If any of the _regulars_ here considers him or her self a developer, is
    > actively writing programs for x64, and does not currently have MSDN, please
    > contact me off list.

    I sent you an email but I got only the auto-responder. I hope it is
    OK... if not, please contact me off list :)

    jacob

    jacob navia, Mar 19, 2006
  4. I have _one_ subscription to give away to someone who has been helping the
    community. It's NFR, and I've only got one, so don't everyone get their
    hopes up. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 19, 2006
  5. everyone gets the autoresponder. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 19, 2006
  6. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Rob Perkins Guest

    Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
    > I have _one_ subscription to give away to someone who has been helping the
    > community. It's NFR, and I've only got one, so don't everyone get their
    > hopes up. :)

    Well, there are probably worthier-than-I for this one, since my employer
    will probably pay for a renewal.

    Rob

    Rob Perkins, Mar 19, 2006
  7. What does it take to be considered a regular?

    Andrew Ahearne, Mar 29, 2006
  8. My memory of how often you've participated over the last several months. :)

    In this case, Mark is getting it. But hang around and be a resource. You
    never can tell when I may have another available. Heck, I never know if or
    when I'll have one. I didn't ask for this, it came to me as a way unasked
    and unexpected.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 29, 2006
  9. I hope yr memory is better than mine :)
    I did used to hang around here a bit a while back but now I'm enjoying a
    pain free x64 life and spend most of my time lurking around the avalon,
    speech and vista beta newsgroups. I'll try to make more of an effort in
    future but it's hard to keep track. It's good to see you rewarding those who
    do.

    Andrew

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Andrew Ahearne, Mar 30, 2006
  10. We still get quite a few developer questions, and the hard core regulars are
    mostly not developers, so stopping by regularly would be a good thing, if
    you have the time. And besides, we miss you. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 30, 2006