X64 Compatability Site

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Yeah, it is, I should add a link to it my space and x64 blog.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    The site has been mentioned several times before. As Charlie has noted, it
    is only as accurate as the posters. There have been several noted
    inaccuracies.

    John Barnes, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Well, I better not add it then. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 22, 2005