    or even a camera manufacturer that will even make a camera that will support
    it

    i need one and i think i have waster a few hundered bucks

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9jYWxob3N0?=, Jun 27, 2005

  2. x64 recoqnized my newer sony video camera (was out before christmas 04) right
    off the bat. i also have an older sony digital camera that it didnt see right
    away, but if i changed the transfer mode from USB to PTP it transfers
    pictures just fine. it basically doesnt mount the memory card as a disk like
    32bit xp does. so something new should work just fine. hope that helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jun 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bG9jYWxob3N0?=

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Localhost.

    I'm not sure what you're really asking, but...

    My Nikon CoolPix 3200 works fine with x64. But all that I do is transfer my
    photos from (and to) the camera or its SD memory card to Adobe Photoshop
    Elements 3.0 (or 2.0 or PS Album). Disk Management recognizes the SD card
    as another "drive" and assigns a letter to it. When I connect the camera
    directly, using its USB cable, My Computer and Windows Explorer see it as
    another "drive" labeled "E3200".

    No drivers required, for either the camera or its memory card, for it to
    transfer pictures. And no software required specifically for the camera;
    just use Photoshop.

    How close does that come to answering your questions?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX