x64 Beta of Monad (MSH) Available

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 2, 2005.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 2, 2005

  2. I was reading a little bit about it, its going to be in the next version of
    Exchange 12.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 2, 2005

  3. Yes. And may well be available before then, as an out of band release. Or at
    least I hope so. But it's getting pretty stable and definitely worth
    spending some time with.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64