    Do I need to install Service pack 2 or is it already on?

    Just curious cause Movie Maker is acting up and refusing to save any movie
    file I edit in Movie maker.
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmJ1Zy1WaW5kYWxvbw==?=, Nov 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmJ1Zy1WaW5kYWxvbw==?=

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Starbug-Vindaloo schrieb:
    > I was just wondering,
    >
    > I've had x64 edition for quite a while now and haver never given this a
    > thought until now.
    >
    > Do I need to install Service pack 2 or is it already on?
    >
    > Just curious cause Movie Maker is acting up and refusing to save any movie
    > file I edit in Movie maker.

    Go to Windows Update - or go trolling;-)
    Roy Coorne, Nov 14, 2005

  3. There is no Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional x64, but it does
    include the security technologies and updates from Service Pack 2 for
    Windows XP x86 (32-Bit). Windows XP Professional x64 is based on the Windows
    Server 2003 SP1 Code base, Service Packs that are released for this version
    of Windows will also be applied to XP Professional x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    "Starbug-Vindaloo" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 14, 2005
  4. Ah cheers for the quick response. =)

    That's made me happy.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmJ1Zy1WaW5kYWxvbw==?=, Nov 14, 2005
  5. You are welcome. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 14, 2005
  6. Starbug-Vindaloo wrote:
    > I was just wondering,
    >
    > I've had x64 edition for quite a while now and haver never given this a
    > thought until now.
    >
    > Do I need to install Service pack 2 or is it already on?

    There is no Service Pack 2 for Microsft's 64-bit operating systems, yet.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm