    possible and, two, because it may be better to wait until more drivers are
    available or even wait until Vista.

    Thanks!
    =?Utf-8?B?dGh1cGVybWFuNjQ=?=, Jan 15, 2006

  2. There is no 64-bit version of MCE - it is 32-bit only. There will be a
    64-bit version with Vista, but I doubt anything before that.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?dGh1cGVybWFuNjQ=?=, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Its already is 64-bit, so is WMP 11.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 16, 2006
  5. Never, ever, count your software till it ships! I've been down this road
    before, and seen something I thought was critical pulled at the last minute.
    Nor do I think we should be talking about something that many folks can't
    get access to. Certainly not as a solution to a problem. When the beta is
    public, then perhaps.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 16, 2006
  6. There you go with those chicken analogies Charlie! :p

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 16, 2006