    USB finds it as a storage device, and 32bit XP on the same computer works
    fine.

    Thoughts?
    James Owens, May 26, 2007

  2. James Owens

    Theo Guest

    If you point your browser to www.microsoft.com and enter
    your subject in the search field exactly as you have it
    stated, press <Enter> or click on the search icon, you will
    be presented with the links to 82 articles in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base (KB) that may answer your question. One in
    particular I noticed refers to x64 SP2 and iTunes:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926031/

    Theo, May 26, 2007

  3. iTunes loads here on Vista 64, even though Apple doesn't officially support
    Vista.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 26, 2007
  4. James Owens

    Guest

    I can't speak for Vista x64, but for XP x64, iTunes ver 6.02 and
    earlier will work. Users who attempted to install versions beyond
    6.02 ran into multiple problems. Suggest you check out Apples iTunes
    site for issues/troubleshooting, or a seach in google.

    On Sat, 26 May 2007 07:32:24 -0700, James Owens
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone else had a problem with ITUNES and X64? I installed it with no
    >problem, it will see the IPOD, but will not synchronize to it. No errors,
    >it just won't write any files.
    >
    >USB finds it as a storage device, and 32bit XP on the same computer works
    >fine.
    >
    >Thoughts?
    , May 27, 2007