    can also download and install the x64 driver set from Intel directly as it
    will include the ProSET utility and diagnostics.

    ..
    ricep55, May 27, 2005

  2. Broadcom, Marvel for sure, though I'm not positive they're in the shipping
    product, they certainly have drivers available.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 27, 2005

  3. ricep55 got up from the bar and shouted: :
    > To my knowledge, only the following are supported in the RTM for Gb Ethernet
    >
    > Realtek 8169 family of chipsets (Trendware, some OEM boards, etc.) There is
    > an OEM MS driver and you can download one from Realtek directly
    > Intel PRO/1000 Series. All of the Gb adapters from Intel are supported. You
    > can also download and install the x64 driver set from Intel directly as it
    > will include the ProSET utility and diagnostics.
    >

    > .

    Got a Marvell one on my A8V that's supported.
    Mark Gillespie, May 27, 2005
  4. ricep55

    ricep55 Guest

    I checked...only Realtek and Intel are in the shipping product. The rest
    have to be obtained from the vendors.

    ricep55, May 27, 2005
  5. As with most hardware when it comes to 64-bit.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005
  6. ricep55

    ricep55 Guest

    Mark, please tell me....what was I drinking?

    ricep55, May 27, 2005
  7. ricep55

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    My Broadcom Integrated Gigabit Ethernet works great on X64, Thank You Very
    Much.

    Kevin Panzke, May 27, 2005
  8. ricep55

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, Marvel Yukon drivers are not only intregated into X64 but there' s also
    more recent ones on the windows update site.....
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, May 28, 2005