    Yawn.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Nov 16, 2003

  2. "Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    news:bp8ip4$j48$...
    > George Preddy <> wrote:
    > >Sets a new standard in dynamic range...

    > Yawn.

    That's so weird, that is exacly the name I was going to give it...
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23357978/original
    George Preddy, Nov 16, 2003
  3. Ray Fischer

    Steve Young Guest

    http://www.pbase.com/image/23357978/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23354258/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23356868/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23354734/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23354266/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23357581/medium
    http://www.pbase.com/image/23357581/medium

    > > "Ray Fischer" <> wrote
    > > Yawn.

    > "George Preddy" <> wrote
    > That's so weird, that is exacly the name I was going to give it...

    :)))
    Steve Young, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Darn it, looked at them today on a "real" monitor and had to rework them
    all. This laptop LCD is the pits. Hopefully they're fixed now, but I still
    need to check.

    George Preddy, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Ray Fischer

    Steve Young Guest

    > "George Preddy" <> wrote
    > Darn it, looked at them today on a "real" monitor and had to rework them
    > all. This laptop LCD is the pits. Hopefully they're fixed now, but I still
    > need to check.

    Bzzt! you are disqualified
    Steve Young, Nov 17, 2003
  6. George Preddy, Nov 17, 2003