    either. Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Jared
    Jared Izatt, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Jared Izatt

    Chris Gumm Guest

    Do you have an x25 route in? is x25 routing enabled?

    "Jared Izatt" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to implement a VPN between two branches. We currently have a
    > leased line, frame relay circuit running between the branches. I am able

    > get the VPN tunnel up and running over the new circuit, but I cannot get

    x25

    Chris Gumm, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Jared Izatt

    Jared Izatt Guest

    I have x25 routing enabled. What do you mean by an x25 route in? Sorry, I
    am a noob at this stuff.
    Thanks for your help.

    Jared

    Jared Izatt, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Jared Izatt

    Chris G. Guest

    Well the command looks like this:
    x25 route x25 Dest. Addy xot IP addy of remote device for example:
    x25 route ^111111 xot 10.0.0.1

    Then you will need a route in the other router:
    x25 route x25 Dest addr interface serial.... what ever is connected to the
    x25 host for example:

    x25 route ^111111 interface serial0/0

    Might want to look at the x25 route command on ciscos website. Osph
    shouldn't cause any problems with x25or XOT.

    Chris G., Apr 22, 2004