    Please, let's all ignore these post in hopes that they will just go away!

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.
    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    Guest Guest

    Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
    Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
    Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
    plans and ... Now go Home!

    of messages from some
    >"annonoymous" loser telling us how many messages have

    been posted by the

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  3. >Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
    >Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
    >Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
    >plans and ... Now go Home!

    you try to confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    zenner Guest

    You Hit my children...I beat you now!
    You kick my dog? I kill you?
    You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!

    You must do the needful, now!

    <> wrote in message

    > Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
    > Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
    > Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
    > plans and ... Now go Home!

    ---
    zenner, Apr 23, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "zenner" <zenner<nospam>> wrote in news:#uRjwaWKEHA.3316
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > You Hit my children...I beat you now!
    > You kick my dog? I kill you?
    > You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!
    >
    > You must do the needful, now!

    you no say that to me!

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    Brian Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote
    > you no say that to me!

    You have no chance make your time!
    Brian, Apr 23, 2004
  7. TechGeekPro

    Guest Guest

    6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  8. TechGeekPro

    Brat Guest

    Re: 6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    you cannot count... anonymous, zenner, rowdy and brian are not MCNGP... do
    the math you moron

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro

    zenner Guest

    Seems like a good plan.

    zenner, Apr 27, 2004
  10. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    Re: 6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:22:10 +0000, Brat declaimed:

    > you cannot count... anonymous, zenner, rowdy and brian are not MCNGP... do
    > the math you moron

    Neither is wongh.
    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  11. TechGeekPro

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "zenner" <zenner<nospam>> wrote in news:#uRjwaWKEHA.3316
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > You Hit my children...I beat you now!
    > > You kick my dog? I kill you?
    > > You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!
    > >
    > > You must do the needful, now!
    > >

    > you no say that to me!

    Why you want beef with broccoli this time of night?
    Mike T., May 13, 2004