X-Lite Telephone - Cisco 2821 Router - Emutel Pro ISDN Line Simulator

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by 0TKN3T, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. 0TKN3T

    0TKN3T Guest

    HI,

    I am still very new to this technology. All this lab is on an internal
    LAN.

    X-Lite Software Telephone - 172.16.130.106
    Cisco Fast Ethernet - 172.16.130.248
    Cisco BRI connected to the ISDN Line Simulator with numbers 384001 and
    384002.

    I've seen and searched for several scenario's etc. I have a doubt as
    some articles quote that I should use a SIP Proxy as well (like OnDo
    Sip Proxy) and some quote that the cisco router can do all the routing
    /authentication.

    Any Idea from where to start such project? Up to now all i managed to
    do is configure the router (2821) lines etc, but i dont know what i
    should do more regarding VoIP, authentication and all the rest. Does
    anyone know of any article/tips or whatever that can help me?

    Below is part of the router configuration related to VoIP.

    Note: in this particular scenario I was trying to work with a SIP
    proxy, but still nothing is working and I am not sure if this is the
    correct way I am working.

    isdn switch-type basic-net3
    !
    voice-card 0