x-lite for two sip

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by ¬Stephen Hammond, Dec 10, 2006.

  1. seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

    Or do I not understand it properly
    ¬Stephen Hammond, Dec 10, 2006

  2. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "¬Stephen Hammond" <> wrote in
    message news:elhl4q$kbu$1$
    > seems very expensive for more than one account can I
    > install it twice ??
    > Or do I not understand it properly

    Eh..? X-Lite is free.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 10, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Jono Guest

    ¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
    > seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??
    >
    > Or do I not understand it properly

    You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
    single instance of X-Lite.

    Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
    Jono, Dec 10, 2006
  4. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Martin² Guest

    You can have THREE simultaneous calls on X-lite (different SIPs) and SIX on
    X-Pro.
    X-Pro can also do three way calls.
    What more do you want for FREE ?
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Dec 11, 2006
  5. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Max Power Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > ¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
    >> seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??
    >>
    >> Or do I not understand it properly

    > You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
    > single instance of X-Lite.
    >
    > Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

    I think that's only true for X-Lite 2. I tried X-Lite 3 and could only
    set up one Sip account, so went back to using X-Lite 2.

    Max
    Max Power, Dec 11, 2006
  6. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Bob_Cat Guest

    Stephen Hammond wrote:
    > seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??
    >
    > Or do I not understand it properly

    I use ExpressTalk for handling multiple SIP accounts at once. Very
    nice.

    Bob
    Bob_Cat, Dec 12, 2006
  7. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Henry Hooray Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > ¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
    >> seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??
    >>
    >> Or do I not understand it properly

    > You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
    > single instance of X-Lite.
    >
    > Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

    Thanks for that - but now here's another problem: how can I tell which of
    the two numbers (from two different providers) is calling? I would like to
    respond differently when I answer the phone.

    TIA, Henry.
    Henry Hooray, Dec 22, 2006