    does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows? I've
    searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3. Thanks
    for any advice.
    tg, Oct 14, 2012

  2. tg

    Paul Cummins Guest

    We were about to embark at Dover, when (tg) came
    up to me and whispered:

    > *From:* "tg" <>
    > *Date:* Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:21:56 +0100
    >
    > does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for
    > windows? I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy.
    > I've got x-lite 3. Thanks for any advice.

    You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

    It has a repository of lots of older versions of current software.

    --
    Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
    Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

    ---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----
    Paul Cummins, Oct 14, 2012

  3. tg

    tg Guest

    "Paul Cummins" wrote in message

    > You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

    yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
    is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.
    tg, Oct 14, 2012
  4. tg wrote:
    > does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
    > I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
    > Thanks for any advice.

    While you're at it, does anyone have an old version of eyebeam? I have 5
    licenses that I can't use because they didn't convert them to the new
    format and my installer broke. (and they refuse to help me).
    Thomas Kenyon, Oct 15, 2012
  5. On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <>
    wrote:

    > tg expressed precisely :
    >>
    >> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

    >> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
    >> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

    > I have a copy of it...

    May I too have a copy, pretty please?
    Anthony R. Gold, Oct 15, 2012
  6. Anthony R. Gold wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> tg expressed precisely :
    >>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message

    >>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
    >>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

    >> I have a copy of it...

    > May I too have a copy, pretty please?

    Or even upload it to oldversion.com :)
    Thomas Kenyon, Oct 15, 2012
  7. tg

    tg Guest

    "Jono" wrote in message

    > I have a copy of it...

    could I have a copy?
    tg, Oct 16, 2012
  8. On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:51:05 +0100, Jono <>
    wrote:

    > After serious thinking Anthony R. Gold wrote :
    >> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> tg expressed precisely :

    >>> I have a copy of it...

    >> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

    > I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com
    >
    > Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
    >
    > If you're desperate and you have somewhere I can upload it to, let me
    > know.

    Many thanks and no, I am not too desperate to wait.
    Anthony R. Gold, Oct 16, 2012
  9. tg

    tg Guest

    "Jono" wrote in message

    Thomas Kenyon brought next idea :
    > Anthony R. Gold wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> tg expressed precisely :

    >>> I have a copy of it...

    >> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

    > Or even upload it to oldversion.com :)

    I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com

    Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
    ---------------------

    thanks for uploading however 24 hours later there's no v2.0 at
    oldversion.com - maybe I'm being impatient....
    could you possibly upload it to piratebay?
    tg, Oct 17, 2012
  10. tg

    News Reader Guest

    "tg" <> wrote in message
    > does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
    > I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
    > Thanks for any advice.

    Hi.

    Web search reveals: E.g. ()

    - http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)
    - etc.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader
    News Reader, Oct 18, 2012
  11. On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:27:48 +0100, "News Reader" <>
    wrote:

    > "tg" <> wrote in message
    >> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
    >> I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
    >> Thanks for any advice.

    > Hi.
    >

    > Web search reveals: E.g. ()
    >

    > - http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)
    > - etc.
    >

    > Best wishes,

    Good catch. Thanks.
    Anthony R. Gold, Oct 18, 2012
  12. On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:51:05 +0100, Jono <>

    Thanks again, it arrived: http://www.oldversion.com/download-X-Lite-2.0.html

    Anthony R. Gold, Oct 18, 2012
  13. tg

    tg Guest

    "Jono" wrote in message

    tg wrote on 17/10/2012 :

    >> I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com

    >> Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.

    > ---------------------
    >
    > thanks for uploading however 24 hours later there's no v2.0 at
    > oldversion.com - maybe I'm being impatient....
    > could you possibly upload it to piratebay?

    'Tis there now and I see it's already had 3 whole downloads.

    YAY! got it.
    thanks for uploading Jono.
    tg, Oct 19, 2012
  14. tg

    tg Guest

    "News Reader" wrote in message news:k5olj3$g45$...

    Web search reveals: E.g. ()

    - http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)
    - etc.
    --------------------------------

    how did you find that? I trawled google for ages before posting here.
    tg, Oct 20, 2012
  15. tg

    News Reader Guest

    "tg" <> wrote in message

    > "News Reader" wrote in message news:k5olj3$g45$...
    > Web search reveals: E.g. ()
    >
    > - http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)
    > - etc.
    >
    > how did you find that? I trawled google for ages before posting here.

    Hi,

    Believe I searched: "x-lite v2 download" (at google).

    Best wishes,

    News Reader
    News Reader, Oct 20, 2012