    I already have them on VHS but it is not enougnt.

    Regards,
    PerCasperLo
    Kaczorek, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Kaczorek

    napalm68 Guest

    what, so you have access to newsgroups, but not a search engine? ****...

    napalm68, Sep 29, 2003

  3. On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:05:00 +0200, "Kaczorek"
    <> wrote:

    > Does enyone know where I can buy X files on DVD
    >
    >I want to have all series from the beginning.
    >
    >And I would like to have at least Polish suplites but it is
    >not necesary.
    >
    >I already have them on VHS but it is not enougnt.
    >
    >Regards,
    >PerCasperLo

    search www.happyhunter.com
    and you will find several place with them.

    Frederico Fonseca
    ema il: frederico_fonseca at syssoft-int.com
    Frederico Fonseca, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Kaczorek

    Justin Guest

    Kaczorek wrote on [Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:05:00 +0200]:
    > Does enyone know where I can buy X files on DVD

    Yes, the same place you can buy all sorts of other DVDs, but you have to
    have eyes and actually look for these stores and items
    Justin, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Kaczorek

    NOMAD205 Guest

    >HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: X Files - DVD Colection
    >From: "napalm68" <>
    >Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2003 08:15 EDT
    >
    >what, so you have access to newsgroups, but not a search engine? ****...
    >
    >"Kaczorek" <> wrote in message
    >> Does enyone know where I can buy X files on DVD
    >>
    >> I want to have all series from the beginning.
    >>
    >> And I would like to have at least Polish suplites but it is
    >> not necesary.
    >>
    >> I already have them on VHS but it is not enougnt.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> PerCasperLo
    >>

    ></PRE></HTML>

    most all major retailers online and regular stores carry x-files box sets
    examples Borders, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Circuit city, Amazon etc
    NOMAD205, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Kaczorek

    jayembee Guest

    (NOMAD205) wrote:

    >>"Kaczorek" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does enyone know where I can buy X files on DVD
    >>>
    >>> I want to have all series from the beginning.
    >>>
    >>> And I would like to have at least Polish suplites but it is
    >>> not necesary.
    >>>
    >>> I already have them on VHS but it is not enougnt.

    >></PRE></HTML>

    >most all major retailers online and regular stores carry x-files box sets
    >examples Borders, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Circuit city, Amazon etc

    Try looking at the ".pl" at the end of his address. I don't think
    Borders, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, or Circuit City have stores in
    Poland.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Sep 30, 2003