X-Files Collection (55 DVDS) For Sale

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by .:: Taco Bell ::., Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I am looking to sell "X files Collection" which has Seasons 1 thru 7 on DVD
    that's 55 DVDs in total.

    If you e-mail be back I can send you pics of the DVDs. my address is

    PLEASE REMOVE THE "NOSPAM" WHEN REPLYING.

    my ICQ# is 177707336

    My asking price is $200 US

    This is a very fair price, if you look in a video store near you , you will
    see that the whole set goes for more then $800US.

    If you live in Toronto, Ontario, you can pick up this item from my house to
    save shipping cost, and I will send to Canada thru COD. Other means of
    payment are money order, or paypal.

    Paypal is the best because it will protect me and you from fraud. PLEASE
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

    I have more then one for sale so if you buy more I can give you a discount,
    or something.

    Thank you,
    Reemal

    .:: Taco Bell ::., Sep 23, 2003