    Any help is welcome!

    Thanks in Advance,
    jake

    Jake, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Do you want to use it in Windows CE ? That question due to pocketpc group in
    your list. In that case interfaces
    are define in MSDN ( not sure about VB but for sure in C )

    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 11, 2005

  3. Just show definitions of functions you want to use in some of VB NGs and
    they'll help you to write it in VB
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 10, 2006
  4. Jake

    Vijay Visana Guest

    see the Wzcsapi.h and make equivelant struct definition in VB and use load
    lib Wzcsapi.dll and use the appropriate functions.

    Vijay Visana

    Vijay Visana, Jun 10, 2006