    packs. How much would something like this cost to fix?
    --
    Cindy
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2luZHkyMDA3?=, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Hi

    This error usually means that another service that WZC is depended on is not
    running.

    Check it and set it correctly.

    .. Application Layer Gateway Service

    .. Network Connections

    .. Network Location Awareness (NLA)

    .. Plug and Play

    .. Remote Access Auto Connection Manager

    .. Remote Access Connection Manager

    .. Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

    .. Telephony

    This page is written for the Widows Zero Configuration service but the same
    method applies to the other services too, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 6, 2007