    Is there a way to get WZC to run at startup.

    Right now, He as open up services.msc and start WZC.

    thanks
    David Sherman, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Hi

    If WZC does not start, it is usually due to.

    1. It is not set to auto in the services, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

    2. Another Wireless Utility loads at Startup and disables WZC (most third
    party wireless utilities do so.
    Remedy, check the service, and or, uninstall any additional Wireless
    Utility.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 20, 2007

  3. Thanls for the post. I never checked for automatic.

    David Sherman, Jan 21, 2007