    I have set the WZC service to automatic, but it will not start automatically
    on boot up. I have to go in and start the service every time. Everything
    works fine once I start the service. I have a Gateway 7320 laptop.

    John I, Jun 26, 2005

  2. John I

    Clark Guest

    Could another controller be disabling it?

    Did you go to My Network Places-Properties-Your wireless connection and
    select properties and on the Wireless Networks tab, select Use Windows to
    configure?

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Many third party clients will disable the WZC service upon completion of the
    boot process. You may have to uninstall any third party clients to get
    control back.

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless