    another day).

    Does it make sense that the sonos would be causing interference that results
    in this behaviour?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFzY2Fs?=, Apr 14, 2007

  2. Maybe it have it's own configuration app in such way it have to stop WZC,
    just stop it working ( or uninstall temporarily ) and check what happen
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Go to start, Run, type msconfig click ok. when window opens click services.
    check hide all microsoft services and look for anything for anything running
    wireless LAN. if you find it disable it. Then go to wzc and check it again.
    Reboot and you should be ok.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Apr 16, 2007