    (argh...the name changes for simple things in Vista are making me crazy!)
    :)

    -John O

    JohnO, May 8, 2008

  2. It is called WLAN Autoconfig. To configure Vista wireless, open Network and
    Sharing, click Manage Wireless connections.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), May 8, 2008

  3. Hi
    Make sure that the service started and it set to Auto Start.
    http://www.ezlan.net/vista/WLAN.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 30, 2008