    security settings, password etc. I'll appreciate your help.
    Thanks,
    Nelson
    Nelson Guerrero, Mar 30, 2007

  2. You have wlan API but that for C/C++ , so you need introp for C#
    For XP :
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb204766.aspx
    For Vista :
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Nelson Guerrero

    Pavel A. Guest

    "Nelson Guerrero" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    > I've been reading and I found that I can use WZC, NDISUIO and WMI but I don't really understand the differences.
    > Does anybody know how to change the SSID programmatically from C#? What I really want to do is to detect the ap's and then
    > change from one to other automatically, each ap has different settings to connect like the security settings, password etc.

    This is exactly why you want to use profiles and profile based API,
    not just change SSID.
    See the reply of Arkady.

    Regards,
    --PA
    Pavel A., Apr 1, 2007
  4. Nelson Guerrero

    Doug Simar Guest

    You really need a SNMP program and make sure that the AP's your using and
    accept SNMP commands. You'll need some management software. The router you
    taking seems are if your going to have to write software from scratch.
    Unless your a Uber-code-geek. You'll drive yourself nuts.

    Doug
    Doug Simar, Apr 3, 2007