    -- Nietzsche (1844-1900)
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -- God
    johnn, Jan 1, 2010

  2. johnn wrote:
    > Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
    > I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from Firefox.
    >
    > Any insights?

    Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use in
    it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2010

  3. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 2, 2010
  4. John wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> johnn wrote:
    >>> Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
    >>> I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from
    >>> Firefox.
    >>>
    >>> Any insights?
    >>>

    >> Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use
    >> in it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Yes, it's still alive, but like you it's almost a mirror image of
    > FireFox. I don't really use it unless I need two browsers up at once
    > which is very seldom. I suppose I will be taking it out of my PC
    > eventually. Your correct it is torrent enhanced.

    For a backup gecko browser on Windows, I would look at KMeleon.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2010
  5. John wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> John wrote:

    >>> Yes, it's still alive, but like you it's almost a mirror image of
    >>> FireFox. I don't really use it unless I need two browsers up at once
    >>> which is very seldom. I suppose I will be taking it out of my PC
    >>> eventually. Your correct it is torrent enhanced.

    >> For a backup gecko browser on Windows, I would look at KMeleon.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Leonidas, I just looked at KMeleon as you suggested. As long as it's
    > safe, and of my interest, I'll try most anything at least once. However,
    > it's only for 32 bit systems. Mine is 64 bit. If it's really good they
    > should come out with a 64 bit version. Thanks for the heads up on it.

    Most 32 bit apps will rin fine on 64 bit systems.

    Try Flock then

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2010
  6. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > John wrote:

    >>> For a backup gecko browser on Windows, I would look at KMeleon.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Leonidas, I just looked at KMeleon as you suggested. As long as it's
    >> safe, and of my interest, I'll try most anything at least once. However,
    >> it's only for 32 bit systems. Mine is 64 bit. If it's really good they
    >> should come out with a 64 bit version. Thanks for the heads up on it.

    > Most 32 bit apps will rin fine on 64 bit systems.
    >
    > Try Flock then
    >
    > Lee

    Actually, as a real backup try Opera. Its a non Gecko browser, and may
    show issues with Gecko.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2010