WWW: The Commitments Special Edition

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Chris Marin - DVD Debate, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Hi Guys,

    Twentieth Century Fox will be releasing a 2-disc special edition of the
    excellent Irish movie The Commitments on March 16th.

    This new set will have an anamorphic transfer and DD5.1 audio for the main
    feature and the following extras:

    Commentary track by Alan Parker
    The Making of The Commitments
    The Commitments: Looking Back
    Dublin Soul: The working class & changing face of Dublin
    Making-of featurette
    "Treat Her Right" music video with introduction by Alan Parker and Robert
    Arkins
    theatrical trailer
    Original songs by cast member:
    "Before the Next Tear Drop Falls": Andrew Strong
    "Taking on the World": Robert Arkins
    6 TV spots
    4 radio spots
    still gallery

    full story here:

    http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3801

    --

    Chris Marin
    Editor

    Chris Marin - DVD Debate, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Chris Marin - DVD Debate

    TSKO Guest

    Re: The Commitments Special Edition

    Glad to hear that...cause I refused to buy the full screen version that came
    out earlier this yr...

    TSKO, Dec 20, 2003