WWW:ROTK Full Details

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tom Woodward, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Tom Woodward

    Tom Woodward Guest

    Tom Woodward, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Tom Woodward

    Bratboy Guest

    LOL, I love the one post made to the info thread "I'll wait for the Extended
    version" hehe. I said that on each of the previous movies then ended up
    buying the regular version & then gave em to someone after Extended comes
    out.

    Bratboy, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Tom Woodward

    Justin Guest

    Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:42:22 -0000]:
    > Hey
    >
    > We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of the
    > King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:

    No another one???
    My god!

    Post some god damned content!
    Justin, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Tom Woodward

    Justin Guest

    Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:42:22 -0000]:
    > Hey
    >
    > We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of the
    > King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:

    New Line Home Entertainment have kindly sent us over the exclusive first
    details and artwork for the Oscar winning Return of the King which stars
    Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen. This two disc set will be available to own
    from the 25th May in both widescreen and full screen editions. Each
    should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.95. The full disc
    specs for this one are attached below along with a first look at the
    artwork, as well as an exclusive first look at the region one menu
    system. We'll bring you details on the extended edition in the coming
    weeks, but for now here are the full disc specs:

    # 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
    # English Dolby Digital 5.1 EX Track
    # English Dolby Surround 2.0 Track
    # A Journey Completed: A Director's Vision
    # A Filmmaker's Journey: Making The Return of the King
    # The National Geographic Special Feature
    # Multiple Lordoftherings.net Featurettes
    - Aragorn's Destiny Feature
    - Minas Tirith Feature
    - Battle of Pelennor Fields Feature
    - Samwise the Brave Feature
    - Eowyn White Lady of Rohan Feature
    - Digital Horses Feature
    # Original Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots
    # Lord of the Rings Trilogy Super Trailer
    # Closer Look at Electronic Arts Video Games
    # DVD-ROM: Lord of the Rings Weblink
    # English, French Subtitles
    Justin, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Tom Woodward

    Tom Woodward Guest

    > Post some god damned content!

    I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

    Tom
    Tom Woodward, Mar 7, 2004
  6. Tom Woodward

    Justin Guest

    Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:08:17 -0000]:
    >> Post some god damned content!

    > I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

    Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
    promise it in their subject headers.
    Justin, Mar 7, 2004
  7. Tom Woodward

    Tom Woodward Guest

    > Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
    promise it in their subject headers.

    Well, take it out on someone that does it all the time then. I very rarely
    post links to our site - but I thought people would appreciate news on the
    biggest film of the year. If I could post artwork and menu shots on here I
    would have done....

    Tom
    Tom Woodward, Mar 7, 2004
  8. Justin wrote:
    > Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:08:17 -0000]:
    >>> Post some god damned content!

    >> I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

    > Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
    > promise it in their subject headers.

    So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
    not content to you? Geez...

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    Brian Demolition Man Little, Mar 7, 2004
  9. Tom Woodward

    Justin Guest

    Brian Demolition Man Little wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:18:01 -0600]:
    > Justin wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

    >> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
    >> promise it in their subject headers.

    > So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
    > not content to you? Geez...

    Uh, his post had no content at all.
    Justin, Mar 7, 2004
  10. Tom Woodward

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <2go.com>, Justin
    <> wrote:

    > Brian Demolition Man Little wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:18:01 -0600]:
    > > Justin wrote:

    > >> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
    > >> promise it in their subject headers.

    > > So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
    > > not content to you? Geez...

    > Uh, his post had no content at all.

    His post told you where to get the content, as you can't post binaries
    to this group. I admit I don't like people who just post a link, but a
    summory of the info then a link to more information is fine.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Mar 7, 2004